Recalling Top 10 Events for 2008 in no particular order…..
- Celebrating our 10 year anniversary with Dave and Friends
- Finally getting to go back to Haiti after all these years
- Our family starting our journey of adoption
- Emma starting Kindergarten
- Izzie learning to Walk, talk and be sassy.
- Twilight (the whole series) Yup, it got me. Enjoyed a break from the norm.
- Discovering Facebook… I’ve loved connecting with so many people from my past
- Vacation times with Family and Friends.
- Many new friends made across the blog world.. who would have thought that so many people would have impact on my life through the simple act of blogging.
- Dave’s parents moving to the Upstate… they literally now live 5 minutes from us. How did that happen?
- The gift of Frankie – our son
And I must say, some words that i hope have really defined me as a person this year.
Hope Sees, Faith Moves, Love Gives. – These words have penetrated my heart. I am hoping that they catipult me into the wonderful era of my 30’s as I seek to do something impactful and inspiring with my life. Looking forward to what God has in store for me in 2009.