Yesterday we had a day of firsts during our time at Disney. It was also the perfect day.
- we never waited over 20 minutes for a ride
- we walked on rides with no wait
- we did not sweat ourselves away
- we did not freeze ourselves away
- Izzie was actually pleasant and enjoyable for the whole day
- Emma and Dave road Soar-in (at Epcot)
- I traumatized Izzie by taking her to Honey I Shrunk the Kids 3-D experience, Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion. I’m sorry Izzie.
- Emma, Dave and I road Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. We screamed the whole way. First time Emma rode a big roller coaster. She loved it.
- ate at the Chrystal Palace – Dave’s parents treated us by surprise! Great Food!
- Izzie saw giant characters and she did not like them.
- we rode in the front car of the monorail and talked with the driver who’s been doing that for 13 years.
- we saw tinker-belle fly out of the castle.
- we stayed after the fireworks and walked on 5 rides.
- Emma fell asleep on our way out of the park as she was walking. No joke!
- we conquered the park and had an amazing day!
And by the way.. when it’s free, somehow that just puts the icing on the cake! Enjoy the picts! Thanks again John.