Wow, that picture is a bit scary… but behind these eyes is a person. Just an ordinary plain person. A person who is aging. A person who is seeing life pass her by way too quickly…
- Wife of 11 years
- Mother of two girls, 6 and 2 and one son almost 2 who lives in Haiti
- Part time worker for a ministry called Wayfarer
- I have a heart for adoption
- I have a heart for children in need
- I’m passionate about our families call to ministry and doing anything I can to support my husband in what he feels God is calling him to do.
- I love my children and want to be the best mom I can be to them.
- I fear just existing through life
- I truly want my life to have impact here and now and long after I die
- I have heart promptings to do so many things but as years pass wonder if I’ll ever do them
- My biggest hindrence to myself is my insecurity
Where in the world have I been? Well that certainly is a good question. I’ve been in major reflection mode for a while and well… at the end of the day I just don’t have it in me to process it out. So here is the deal. I am a blogger. Not a great one but I love to blog. I have friends who think it’s crazy to blog. Crazy to put your thoughts and yourself there for people to see. But I must say as I’ve been reflecting I am realizing how much of sharing my personal story with others is part of who I am. I’ve been amazed at how many times my life has intersected with someone through blogging and at the end of the day we both become a better person because of it. I have been impacted by following the journey’s of so many other people. So with that said, this new year is about to bring with it a new era for my personal thoughts on life. What you see is what you will get. Raw and Real. Read if you like or just pass on by… but again for me, it’s all about my story. Oh yes, my story… sometimes I wonder what in the world do I have to offer to change this world…to feel like my existence matters and that people are better off for having known me. And I think I’m realizing that most of that change comes when you take the time to give of yourself in the daily grind of all the little things. And then maybe, just maybe if you are lucky you get to see the outcome of the words that have haunted my soul these past few months…
Hope Sees, Faith Moves, Love Gives.
Because at the end of the day I want to spend my life giving Love away. Having Hope to believe that realities for people can change and having faith to actually dare to believe that one little average mom in small town SC could dare to be part of something life changing for myself or someone else.
You may resignate with my life or cringe when you hear my thoughts but regardless it’s my story to tell and with that I will dare to share my journey in more detail. So sorry again for the lack of luster these past few months. And if you want to see me start to kick some butt at this life of mine.. well check back often and see what’s new.