~ To Show and Tell – A Family on Mission
An end to a holiday weekend
≈ 1 Comment
- Waking up this morning was hard.
- Dave back on the road today at at a Student Life camp in Taccoha, GA.
- Izzie loved the Fireworks Friday night.
- We have eaten WAY TOO MUCH this weekend. My clothes are tight this morning.
- I discovered the Mocha Java Chiller at Sonic. It’s fabulous, wish I did not know that.
- Dave’s little sister Kayleigh got baptized yesterday. Hate we live far away.
- I drink coffee every morning. Sipping it right now.
- Working on Bio’s this week for ourhome study. It’s never-ending.
- In the paperwork chase for our adoption. Wonder what I’ll cross off my list this week?