So I took a big blog break. It was good to rest this Thanksgiving. Here are some bullet points of the last week.
- Dave’s family came in town. We sure miss them. We had a great time.
- Emma played with Kayleigh and I never saw her! They had a blast. Getting older makes them have a lot more fun together.
- Saw Enchanted with Emma and Dave. Loved it!
- Gained 2 pounds from all the eating.
- Saw a video last night on Lori’s blog. Can’t shake it. Had a hard time going to sleep.
- Izzie got croup! Sounds worse than it is. We took her to the ER on Saturday for a breathing treatment. She is doing much better.
- I’ve got a cold
- Started decorating for Christmas. Don’t want to put up a tree
- Dave says I’m a ba humbug!
- I hate buying things for people out of obligation. I’d much rather buy something out of need or that means something.
- We are celebrating the girls b-days this Sunday. Emma is way too excited.
- I’m going to have Dave guest blog here soon to tell about his trip to Peru. He’s still debriefing it.
- And… I’m heading to Haiti in May. I am really looking forward to it. A little anxious but it’s something I’m supposed to do. More on that later.
- Very exciting stuff going on in our lives and we are very thankful for all we have and all the opportunities.
Hope that gets you caught up.