Well we have had one busy week.
- My in laws are in town the next few days. So I am also getting to visit with them and with my sister in law who is 6 years old.
- This weekend we are making a crazy trip to Americus, GA for Blake and Kim’s Wedding. Down and Back on Saturday.
- Today Wendy my friend is having her ultra sound for her 3rd child. I think she is 18-19 weeks. They are saying they are not finding out the gender. I’m curious to see if they stick to their guns. Time will tell. Personally… I’d love to know! 🙂
- Today is Dawns B-day and Brennan Reichley’s B-day. Love B-day’s since that means we’ll all go to lunch!
- My husband has pink eye. He went away for an event last weekend and came back with it. I did not even ask! Let’s just say I wish my kids had it since I think they would handle it better.
- On Sunday we celebrate the 1 year birthday of my niece Caitlynn. We can’t wait.
- Fall is here. The mornings and nights are brisk and I love it.
- I was hoping to get our papers for Frankie to Chicago this week. But I am waiting on 1 paper from the great state of IN to come back with it’s shiny state seal.
- My camera broke. Not sure about when a new one is coming. But I hate missing out on shareing pictures.
Sounds busy!! Have fun visiting with your in-laws.