- Izzie was getting better but now it seems today the nose is running again and another cold is starting. Go figure!
- Dave is taking Emma to the Circus tomorrow. It was our birthday gift back to her in December. She can’t hardly wait.
- My grandmother fell and fractured her pelvis, She is doing much better.
- Dave is doing great on his new life style change. He’s lost 14 pounds this month. We are both doing great. Just making good decisions when it comes to what we are eating.
- The great thing is that when you feel good about yourself it sure makes for a good time after the kiddies go to bed. Sorry is that too much detail?
- Lost started this week. Was thrilled. It’s going to be a great season.
- I still love Friday Night Lights.
- Saw 27 Dresses a few weeks ago and it was such a great movie. I really loved it.
- We are hosting a Superbowl party at our house on Sunday. I really don’t care who wins.
- Talking about winning… So who is it going to be? Hillary or Obama? It’s been good keeping up with the debates. I”ve got my favorite. Want to take a guess at it?
- I’ve had a great time reconnecting with some friends this month. I hate when life gets you so busy that you don’t get to see people as much but it’s always great to reconnect. I forget what awesome people Dave and I have surrounding our lives.
- There is not a day that goes by that I don’t think about my trip coming up to Haiti. I’m about to get some letters out giving people more information on it. Not sure what God has planned for me but I know it’s going to be so good. Can’t wait.
- My mom. She is the best. Not only is she my mom but she is really one of my closest friends. She has been such a source of encouragement to me lately.
- My kids are growing up too fast. Dave and I are about to celebrate our 10 year anniversary in April. Where on earth has the first chunk of our life together gone?
- And the list could go on…..
01 Friday Feb 2008
I too can’t wait for Haiti!!!
I LOVED lost and can’t wait for the next episode!!! So many questions still!!!